Raleigh Bathroom Water Cleanup After a Pipe Leak
SERVPRO Water Mitigation for Residential Bathrooms
Pipe leaks, breaks, and bursts are among the most common causes of water damage in homes throughout the US. Even with regular maintenance, these disasters can occur anywhere and at any time. Outcomes can include increased water bills, damaged drywall and framing, and even potential mold growth, which can further impact a home's structural soundness.
Raleigh SERVPRO water cleanup technicians can respond to pipe-related disasters within several hours of a property owner's call. Commercial-grade extraction tools operated by highly-trained restoration professionals can make drying water damage hundreds of times faster than DIY solutions like running fans in an affected room. SERVPRO can also mitigate odors and bacterial growth related to a water damage incident.
Cleaning up water-damaged bathroom walls, floors, and fixtures
SERVPRO's repertoire of water restoration tools can tackle many primary and secondary damages caused by plumbing failures in a residential bathroom, such as:
- Portable extractors can mitigate floor and baseboard water exposure with minimal demolition necessary
- Specialized EPA-registered cleaning solutions like SERVPRO's tile and grout cleaner can target and eliminate stains from bacterial and microbial growth
- Low-profile, stackable air movers can pull moisture out of walls, ceilings, and floors
- Low-grain refrigerant (LGR) dehumidifiers use cold refrigerant coils to remove humidity pulled up air movers via condensation
- Ultra low-volume fogging, scented granule trays, and other OSHA-approved odor control solutions can remove stale, musty malodors related to water damage in a bathroom
Restoration technicians inspect an impacted bathroom throughout the restoration process to ensure that the room reaches normal moisture levels comparable to the rest of the home. High-end pinless and pin-type moisture meters can assess moisture in various structural surfaces alongside thermal imaging cameras.
SERVPRO of East Raleigh / Zebulon is reachable at (919) 250-0455 for disaster restoration that can make homes feel "Like it never even happened."