Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Moist conditions in the household can facilitate mold growth when these effects are not addressed quickly. As challenging as damp pockets in areas of your home might be, this situation amplifies when microbial growth results. We have leading remediation professionals to help address colonization and the impact of mold growth on structural elements and contents in the house.
Starting Mold Remediation in Raleigh Homes
Choosing the appropriate mold removal approach comes from variables like infestation severity, the affected materials, and environmental conditions. The right remediation approach directly correlates to:
- Mold Inspections
- Mold Containment
- Attic Mold Removal
- Crawlspace Mold Remediation
- Odor Removal
Does Containment Help Mold Removal?
It is crucial to contain damage to structural elements after mold exposure. Removing mold growth throughout the household can be challenging when active spores spread to new areas and impact new hosting materials. Erecting physical barriers with plastic sheeting prevents the movement of the organisms to other rooms of the house. It helps promote a faster and more focused drying and mold removal process.
Musty Smell Removal After Mold Damage
One of the signs of mold damage in your home is a strong smell. Volatile organic compounds create harsh smells that can overwhelm areas of your house and require specific deodorization practices to remove. Much of the remediation process can reduce the strength of these malodors, but it will be deodorization equipment in our inventory that completes it.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (919) 250-0455
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of East Raleigh / Zebulon?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (919) 250-0455
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of East Raleigh / Zebulon is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: